As this interactive website changes, these guidelines may change, too. Please check back here frequently for updates.
We look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to add comments or questions about our news stories.
User comments are read by a member of our team before they are published to the website. We will review comments in the queue every week day. Your comments will appear if and when they are approved. Please follow these guidelines so that everyone has a chance to express their views in a safe and respectful web space.
- Keep personal details private.
- Don’t pretend to be someone else.
- Be respectful and polite to other users.
- Avoid profanity and offensive statements.
- Do not refer to external Web sites.
- Use plain language that is clear and concise, avoiding jargon and unclear words and phrases.
- Post material that is relevant and on topic (i.e., about the news story).
- Please avoid posting links to external websites or any thoughts or ideas that you copied or borrowed from any other source, person or website.
Even if we publish your comment we may remove it at a later date if we discover that these guidelines weren’t followed.
The comments feature allows you to express your thoughts on news topics. Please note that the comments are the opinions and views of the website user. The comments are not endorsed by HMH and HMH does not guarantee that the any comment is factually correct.
If you have questions about these guidelines or concerns about any posts please contact us at: email@example.com